Jun 24, 2011

From Tablecloth to Tunic Top


Is it obvious that this tunic top was made from a tablecloth? I hope not because I'll be wearing it for the rest of the summer and I wouldn't want anyone to try to eat off me. If it looks familiar that's because it is the perfect summer top, the Burdastyle.com Tunic Top With Crochet Flowers pattern, which I previously made in pink. Once again I've made it sans crochet flowers, because I neither crochet nor like excessive applique across my bust.Plus with the blue floral embroidery along the bottom, I've got enough embellishment, I think.




Once again, I recommend this pattern. And it's cheap, though some assembly is required. Just $5.40 at Burdastyle.com.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, man, I miss sewing so much! That top is friggin adorable. I might indeed make one. I hasten to add, though, that today in St. John's it was 2 degrees with the wind chill factor. Two degrees, Sue. It's 22 and sunny in YK. What the hell am I doing here?

    But seriously: nice top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty. Love the pleated detail. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...