Jan 2, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

 
Last year, my only resolution was to save receipts. I put a post-it on the front door and another in the fridge and it worked. I saved all the receipts for anything I purchased and was never left in the unenviable situation of needing to return something but unable to because I threw away the bill. Also, I feel prepared for tax time, having kept mental note (and physical record) of everything our family purchased that could be written off. 

Anyway, with that success in mind, I have a few more resolutions this time around. 
-find some way to exercise that I don't hate/doesn't cost a fortune. (Ideas?)
-go to bed earlier 
-not let New York get to me so much
-expand my Etsy shop
-figure out some way to get health insurance 
-become a better sewer/work on taking my time and not being so impatient to finish a project that I rush the details 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...